LEGO® City 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue
Fire up kids’ creative imaginations with the LEGO® City 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue (60393) toy playset, featuring a neat 4x4 with chunky tires, an opening cockpit and a detachable LEGO water element launcher. This set also includes a campfire setting...
Read the full product description
with LEGO flames, plus a firefighter minifigure and cat figure.
Includes an interactive digital building guide:
This 5+ set comes with a printed building guide and the LEGO Builder app – an interactive building guide that makes building even more fun, with easy-to-use zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize models from all angles as they build.
The inspiring world of LEGO City:
LEGO City playsets take kids to the heart of the action with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and inspiring characters that stimulate imaginative role play.
- Fire rescue playset – Introduce kids aged 5+ to the world of LEGO® City with this 4x4 Fire Truck Rescue (60393) set for imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – The Fire Truck Rescue set has all kids need to build a toy 4x4 fire truck and a campfire setting with LEGO® flames and a tree, plus a firefighter minifigure and a cat figure
- Fun functions add to the play – Kids can launch LEGO® water elements from the toy fire truck to knock out the LEGO flames
- A treat for any occasion – Give this LEGO® City firefighter toy as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5+
- Dimensions – The firefighter’s SUV measures over 2 in. (5 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Includes a fire helmet and a toy fish. Kids can also detach the launcher from the truck to use it as a hand-held minifigure accessory
- A digital building guide adds to the fun – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished models as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Toys that make learning fun – LEGO® City playsets are designed to develop kids’ physical skills and confidence through independent play and group play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety