***2018/11/25 for Canadian Orders we are currently using Canpar for our shipments until Canada Post resolves their strike & backlog. For US orders we are still using USPS via Canada Post for shipments.
Our site is available for you to shop whatever time of day or night works best for you. On occasion we may need to limit access to our site for system upgrades. We will strive to process orders on the same day that we receive them but during busy times orders will be processed within 1-2 business days Monday thru Friday 10am-4pm, excluding holidays.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us either by email: email@example.com or by telephone: 905-873-4410 (local) or 1-844-873-4410 (toll free).
2) Changed Your Mind?
We want to ensure that every purchase you make is the right one. Should you decide that you wish to cancel your order please contact us within 1 hour letting us know about your change of heart.
Email us via our Contact Us page with CANCEL as the Subject. In the body of the email please make sure that we have your order #, name & contact information. If we receive your email after this time & we have already processed it for shipping we will gladly refund you the purchase of the products less the shipping costs we have incurred.
3) Shipping Rates
|ON, AB, BC, MB, NB,
NL, NS, PE, QC, SK
|NT, YK, NU||$25.00|
* For Canadian customers the shipping rate upon checkout will include the applicable taxes for the region it is shipping to. Flat rate shipping is based on a minimum purchase of $25.00.
* For the USA we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, offshore territories of the US (i.e. the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam), US Post Office Boxes, Army Post Office (APO) addresses or freight forwarding companies.
We offer Free Shipping within Canada for all orders over $100.00. Free shipping does not apply to Large &/or Oversized products. Free shipping also does not apply for residents of the Northwest Territories, Nunuvat or the Yukon.
For Residents living in the Town of Halton Hills (Acton, Georgetown & Limehouse) we offer free deliver on orders over $25.00. Please select "PICK UP" and add a comment to the NOTES that you need us to deliver.
In Store Pickup
If you live within driving distance to our store you may wish to save the cost of shipping by picking your product up. Please select “STORE PICKUP” upon check out. We will contact you as soon as your order is available.
4) Shipping Times
All orders are processed within 1 -3 business days (maximum) + shipping to the following destinations:
|Ontario - GTA||1-3 days|
|N.B, P.E.I., N.S.||3-5 days|
|Western Canada||5-11 days|
|United States||up to 2 weeks|
Orders are shipped out Monday thru Friday, except holidays. Expedited shipping should cut the shipping time in half. All shipping times are approximate. If you are in a remote area of Canada or the USA these shipping times will not apply. We will contact you with a tracking # and expected shipping times once your order has been processed.
5) Large & Oversized Products
Certain items available in our store that are unusually large, bulky or heavy will not qualify for the shipping rates listed in section #3. Due to their size &/or weight Canada Post charges extra to ship them. Should you wish to purchase one of these items please contact us in advance & we can quote you a shipping rate based on your delivery destination.
6) Shipping Method
All orders are shipped from our Georgetown, Ontario store. In Canada we use Canada Post and in the United States we use USPS via Canada Post.
Shipping costs are for ground transportation only for all shipping methods. For shipments outside of Ontario or to the USA any additional charges (taxes, duty, etc) are the responsibility of the end user. Whenever possible we will email you the tracking # and the approximate arrival date for your package.
7) Undeliverable Packages
A carrier will attempt to deliver your product to your door. Should you be unavailable to receive it they will leave a Pick Up Notice along with the Post Office address where your package will be available to pick up.
A package will be deemed undeliverable if:
- a) the package has not been picked up before the the last date available on the Pick Up Notice card
- b) the package address is deemed incomplete or not valid by Canada Post
- c) the package is refused at the end shipping address
Should this happen & we receive the product back we will issued a refund for the price of the product + applicable taxes to the original credit card used. Shipping will not be refunded.
For products shipping to the USA no refund will be issued so please ensure all your shipping information is correct.
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
Refunds will be given provided the following conditions are met:
- a) the item is returned within 30 days of the original shipment date & accompanied by the original packing slip
- b) all items must be in the original packaging, with all pieces and in original condition
- c) opened packages cannot be returned
- d) hygenic products such as teething necklaces can not be returned, please ask if unsure
- e) original shipping charges will not be refunded
- f) email us via our Contact Us page to obtain a Return Authorization (RA#) with the Subject: RETURN. In the body of the email please give us your Order #, contact information and reason for your return. We will send you an email back with your RA#
- g) your package must be returned via an insured carrier (ie Canada Post) along with a valid tracking #. Please keep a record of your tracking # in case the package needs to be tracked
- h) please make sure that your RA# is clearly marked on the package being returned
- i) once the product is received back a refund for the product + applicable taxes (less shipping charges) will be credited back to the original credit card that was used
- j) if this item was a gift & is being returned by the Recipient the same procedure as above can be followed with the exception that a gift card will be issued to the Recipient for future purchases
- k) if your item was defective &/or missing pieces please contact us via email as we have some suppliers that do not allow us to do exchanges & prefer handle ALL issues themselves (for example Lego & Playmobil).